Just got to Arlington TX..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Down here for two weeks for factory training on our helicopters. Its amazing you travel half way across the country and so many things remind you of home.. got the rental... NY Plates Hahahaha on the way to hotel see a vmax at an intersection.. get to the hotel there question of the day was about Niagara Falls.. CRAZY!!! my max is in pieces my pieces are at the metal finishing place getting anodized.. possibly bidding on a house with 23 acres of land and a 3 acre pond tomorrow... this is craziness
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

What kind of helicopters? I fly either the AW-139 or the S-76 back and forth to work.

Yep...I'm a Paramedic out in the Gulf of mexico...lol..drive back and forth every 2 weeks.

Well shows like Black Gold....and things like that...dont make it in the Gulf. Things are extremely safe. The platform that I'm on has gone almost 8 years without an OSHA recordable injury. Now that being said...it is an inherantly dangerous environment, but I like the pay, and working 14 and 14 is great. So I have 14 days off, to play with the Vmax.

Good money out on them rigs!

Yep, your compensated for being gone from your family for 2 weeks at a time. Before going offshore, I worked full time on the local ambulance (1 day on, 2 days off) and 34 hrs a week at the local ER as an ER Tech.

Latest posts

Back