Just had my first kid!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR_NST

Reaction score
sept 28 23:59 Stensen Bjorklund!!!!!

mom and kid are well. after 11 hours of labour we had an emerg c section. all is good but mom is beat up.

Ive got a boy... fuck yea!!!!

peace,
evan....

Congrats Evan. Enjoy em, they grow up as fast as a well tuned V-Max !
I have three boys... wouldn't have it any other way !

Congratulations.

Welcome to the " I ride my bike like a 90 year old because I see my baby boys face every time I hit 100" club.

My son started Kindergarden 5 weeks ago. Enjoy the greatest gift God gave us.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:YAY MOM!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Congratulations bro!!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Look into converting your seat into one of these and keep riding.

523141.jpg

Congrats, Evan! You will have a smile on your face for a long time....
.................. as well as tears in your eyes and worry in your heart,CONGRADULATONS! Enjoy the time it goes bye faster then you can imagine.

Congratulations!! I have 4 boys and 2 girls of my own and 2 step daughters and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything! (well maybe a gen 2) lol . But seriously they grow up WAY to fast. CHERISH every chance you get to be with them. Believe me it seems like yesterday I had my first born son. Good luck! Ed

Congrats! I noticed here and on facebook. You have to be a proud papa. Is he on the Roughriders season ticket list yet?

Congratulations dude, I had my first on the 29th Aug he is a little beauty, its a big life change. The V-max is getting a bit dusty now, but at least the wife is ok with me keeping it.
enjoy mate :)

sept 28 23:59 Stensen Bjorklund!!!!!

mom and kid are well. after 11 hours of labour we had an emerg c section. all is good but mom is beat up.

Ive got a boy... fuck yea!!!!

peace,
evan....
Congratulations Evan on your new son! Glad to hear everything went ok with the birth,:clapping:

Back