Just Picked up my Vmax!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg9ball

Reaction score
I picked up my Vmax today! It is amazing, amazing, amazing!
vmax-2.jpg

congrads man! but yea.. u better be out riding!!!!

Congrats man! Bike looks great, but not sure about the rider - better get a helmet on fast :rofl_200:

Just kidding - have fun with it.

Mike

looks even better than it did in the mags. i think your buddy there with you likes it too, looks like he's sportin a chubby!

looks even better than it did in the mags. i think your buddy there with you likes it too, looks like he's sportin a chubby!

Now thats disturbing! A 2009 VMax to look at, and you're looking at the dog's wang!

Congrats on the new bike, looks great.

It looks like the dog is thinking; "197hp? Whatever! I would like to see it fetch the newspaper."

yea i just went and bougt some peanut butter, me and my pooch are hooking up later after the wife goes to sleep, i going to stare at that bike while my doggy does his thing!

YOU LUCKY BASTARD " LOL " , NICE DOG , NICE HOUSE , NICE BIKE , NOW ALL YOU NEED IS A HOT CHIC STANDING NEXT TO YOU AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE COMPLETE !:punk: ALTHOUGH , HAVING THE FIRST THREE , I COULD LIVE WITHOUT THE LAST ! " LOL ":rofl_200:

Woohoo! Someone got their Christmas gift early!:punk::rocket bike::cheers:

Back