Just Picked up my Vmax!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice how he posted the topic, and hasn't been back? I'm betting this will be a trend as we all start to get our bikes. :eusa_dance:

Anyone else notice how he posted the topic, and hasn't been back? I'm betting this will be a trend as we all start to get our bikes. :eusa_dance:

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to start the topic and run, but it was the weekend and there was some riding to do!

The Vmax is better looking in person than in the magazines! The bike is simply amazing. Although I am sure the limits are not nearly as high, but the handing feels similar to my FZ1.

You simply do not feel the speed with the new Vmax. I have a 98 V-max that has been highly modified and you TOTALLY feel the speed. 85 feels like 55 on the new Max! Its outrageous!

Thanks for all the feedback!

looks even better than it did in the mags. i think your buddy there with you likes it too, looks like he's sportin a chubby!

We were both sportin chubbies. I think the Vmax has that effect!:punk:

Glad to see you are loving it.
I cant wait for mine I think Im in Jan or feb. Sux.
In your honest opinion does the passenger seat look like it will comfort a rider? It looks small but I would like to really know how it feels to someone sitting on it.

A seat without any rear stop always makes me nervous for my passenger, but she said it's more comfortable than a sportbike seat.

In your honest opinion does the passenger seat look like it will comfort a rider? It looks small but I would like to really know how it feels to someone sitting on it.

A seat without any rear stop always makes me nervous for my passenger, but she said it's more comfortable than a sportbike seat.

I am getting the backrest for sure. Its not much but it will give something to slide into. Thank you for the input.:clapping:

I honestly hadn't thought about the back seat yet. I doubt my wife will try it until the weather breaks 70 degrees. I have no doubt that it will be much more comfortable than my 98 Vmax for her. The suspension is radically better; however, unless we are going on short trips, she'll definitely prefer the Goldwing.

badin lake i used to live near mocksville are you near salsbury? nice roads there!

Badin Lake is about 35 minutes south of Salisbury. It is on the edge of the Uwharrie national forest. There are a lot of great roads around here. I plan to rediscover each and every one!

There is a great ride around the south side of the lake, through Uhwarrie national forest over to Morrow State Park. There are usually a great collection of bikes at the top of Morrow Mountain.

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to start the topic and run, but it was the weekend and there was some riding to do!

The Vmax is better looking in person than in the magazines! The bike is simply amazing. Although I am sure the limits are not nearly as high, but the handing feels similar to my FZ1.

You simply do not feel the speed with the new Vmax. I have a 98 V-max that has been highly modified and you TOTALLY feel the speed. 85 feels like 55 on the new Max! Its outrageous!

Thanks for all the feedback!

I don't fault you one bit! Thanks for sharing your experiences. :clapping:

Congratulations Greg !!!
Your X-mas got sooner them mine but I will "join you" on the 23rd this month !!
Safe ride !

Hey ! Don't forget the dog now !!!

Happy X-mas !

i honestly hadn't thought about the back seat yet. I doubt my wife will try it until the weather breaks 70 degrees. I have no doubt that it will be much more comfortable than my 98 vmax for her. The suspension is radically better; however, unless we are going on short trips, she'll definitely prefer the goldwing.
dam , how many bikes do you have ?

Latest posts

Back