Just signed up from Ohio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was a member years ago on here but changed my email and all that.I’ve owned my 1986 Vmax since 2008 and last July I flew out to Iowa to buy my 2010 on the 4th of July and rode it 640 miles home.the seller was the original owner and had bought it in 2016 still in its crate and he owned it for 5 years and put 2100 miles on it so I basically bought a new 12 year old bike.in just over a years I’ve put maybe 4800 miles on it so the bike is realizing it’s true purpose wasn’t just to sit in a garage and look pretty. Lol.I just recently put a 4 into 1 exhaust on it and it’s sounding pretty good now.

Attachments

• 69518B2F-419F-40B7-B5FE-297C08B4FD28.jpeg
    69518B2F-419F-40B7-B5FE-297C08B4FD28.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Welcome, I'm also in Ohio, I got my 2009 and it only had 2000 miles on it too, i think it was more of a show bike, but I love it so I take it out anytime I can. Bike looks good, I like that black and red color too!

Also in Columbus Ohio. We need to setup a VMAX ride group! Fall/winter are coming soon.
I’d be up for it on a Saturday,fall rides are really nice down where I usually go towards Mcconnelsville and Athens area.maybe do a ride to the big Muskie bucket.some good places to eat down that way also.

Congrats on your new bike. Those are two beautiful rides you have there!

Welcome back. Do you still want to use the old account?
I think I’ll stick with this one.I don’t remember my name or anything that went with it.I’m pretty sure it was linked to an email that’s no longer in use.

Welcome, I'm also in Ohio, I got my 2009 and it only had 2000 miles on it too, i think it was more of a show bike, but I love it so I take it out anytime I can. Bike looks good, I like that black and red color too!
Thanks. I almost bought an 09 but the seller ghosted me so I don’t know what happened there,it was at a dealership in northern Ohio.I found this one in cycletrader,it was in Iowa.I flew out and bought it and rode it home in the 4th of July 2021,longest 650 mile one day ride ever. 😂

Welcome.....and GO BLUE!
I went to the U-Michigan vs Hawaii game and that was like U-Conn, not much of a test of the team, even going into the depth chart. Plus the rain was not much fun, it delayed the game for quite awhile.

Back