Just sold my house!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98Redlne

Reaction score
Well, after dealing with my divorce I was also saddled with the responsibility of selling the last piece of communal property (the house).

After having the house on the market for over a year, I finally got a reasonable offer :eusa_dance:. I am signing the papers on Friday and from that point I will have 30 days to:

Find a new place to live
Move my business (I work at home)
Get the entire house packed
Arrange for storage
Travel for business (1 week away).

I can already feel the stress building.......

I imagine that my free time for things like riding the Max and cruising the forums will be a bit limited for awhile......

Congrats Bro!! Am going through a nasty little divorce myself, which God willing will be done in August, and the house has been a major sticking point. Beotch doesnt want to pay for it but wants money out of it:bang head:

Congrats! Don't stress too much. What happens happens.

I've put 220 miles on my max this year... I know the feeling.

I just don't care to ride anymore. My wife's prego so it's boring alone and then I leave her at home alone... Yuck!

Congrats Bro!! Am going through a nasty little divorce myself, which God willing will be done in August, and the house has been a major sticking point. Beotch doesnt want to pay for it but wants money out of it:bang head:

I had the same issue with mine.
She just up and left, and left me with all of the bills, but still wanted money out of the house.

Q: Do you know why a divorce costs so much?

A: Because it is worth it!

Well, after dealing with my divorce I was also saddled with the responsibility of selling the last piece of communal property (the house).

After having the house on the market for over a year, I finally got a reasonable offer :eusa_dance:. I am signing the papers on Friday and from that point I will have 30 days to:

Find a new place to live
Move my business (I work at home)
Get the entire house packed
Arrange for storage
Travel for business (1 week away).

I can already feel the stress building.......

I imagine that my free time for things like riding the Max and cruising the forums will be a bit limited for awhile......

Agh, big stuff Redline! Take it a little chunk at a time, man.
Might want to make a list of those....you'll get some real value from checking things off that you've completed.
Good luck!! :punk:

Good luck with all you have to do between now and then. Keep us posted with your progress once in a while.

:punk: Hey 98Redlne, relax you have the hard part behind you now. Take it one day at a time and don't get in a hurry. I'm on my third and final wife, it gets easier with time. Put riding the Max furhter up on the list, it will help clear your mind. Praying for you brother, Spurs

I agree. Looks like this is the last of the hard parts. Sad story. Hate to see this trash happen. It'll come around for ya. Hope you get a great place. I'll pray for ya, too.

Hey, be happy you sold the house... That's a major accomplishment in this economy.

Look at the fun you can have when all the crap's out of the way.

Impose on friends for the hard stuff. They'll make it go much faster.:biglaugh:

+1 on selling the house in this market !

I'd just as soon take a beating as have to move . :bang head: Moved my mother in law 8 times in 10 years . Same shit in the same boxes almost every year. Sometimes she never got around to unpacking. And always stairs , lots of friggin' stairs.

I did take a beating on the house and have to move to boot.

Bought the house 2 years ago (pre-divorce), right at the peak of the housing market and am selling right at the low point.

If I had the cash from the loss in equity I am taking, I could afford to something like 7 Gen 2s :doh:

Man, that really Sucks........I have a close friend here whos in the same boat. He's priced $100,000 less than anything in his area and it still won't move. Going on 2 years now. His life savings are gone trying to keep up with the payments since his Ole Lady left.

Happy day....Happy day.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Made settlement on the house and at this point I am officially......wait for it........

DONE!

Found a great place to rent for 6 months and am busy getting settled in.

Ye....F**kn'....ha!

I think that a nice cold brew :cheers: and a really good cigar are in order.

Happy day....Happy day.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Made settlement on the house and at this point I am officially......wait for it........

DONE!

Found a great place to rent for 6 months and am busy getting settled in.

Ye....F**kn'....ha!

I think that a nice cold brew :cheers: and a really good cigar are in order.

good to hear man, enjoy the brew today!!!!:punk::punk:

Back