Karma! HA! Owned!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
:biglaugh: :rofl_200: :clapping: Guys i know all of you have had a person in your life that is just an arrogant snob that you cannot stand no matter how hard you try.

Well ive known this guy jeremy for about 5 years now and he has been nothing but an arrogant "thinks hes better than everyone" asshole. I have tried to get along with him and put up with him but his "talk" has landed him a few blows to the head and yet he keeps it up.

Anyways when i first bought my bike back in june 06 he was with some guys who came to check it out. Talked nothing but crap about my bike and this guy rode around on an old worn out piece of crap honda cbr cratch rocket, that i beat by the way.

Tonight i was with some friends and we stopped over at this place called world of power sports to just look around and my buddy needed to buy some oil. We happened to run into this guy at the bike shop

Low and behold he was buying a 2006 Busa, im not sure how big what model etc but brand new right off the showroom floor.

They wheeled it out for him and he got on it and was riding around the parking lot, popping wheelies doing his stunts and HE DROPPED IT IN THE DEALER PARKING LOT LESS THAN 10 MINUTES AFTER SIGNING FOR IT!

I have never laughed so hard in my life. really my chest hurts. He had no insurance on it so its all out of his pocket now. He completely screwed all his tupperware on the left side, busted his turn signals, ripped off the mirror, bent the handle bars and broke the clutch lever, scraped his swingarm and rim all to hell and left at least a 50 foot scrape in the middle of the parking lot. The left side is totally trashed. He got up and had a little road rash but nothing major, the look in his eyes, priceless

Sorry this is so long, im venting here. This is a prime example of KARMA COMES BACK

Am i a horrible person for laughing about this? Is karma gonna bite me in the ass now? What would u guys have done

anyone that would start poppin wheelies on a busa 10 minutes after owning it and goes down deserves to be laughed at. What was he thinking? I wouldn't worry about the karma, that guy was just asking for it! go ahead- keep laughing!

so long as he wasn't seriously hurt, then ya, thats some funny shit. No matter how retarded someone is, serious injuries are only funny after they have healed up a bit. Then you can laugh about them. However, it's perfectly acceptable to snicker on the inside.:rofl_200:

LOL...:biglaugh: The guy must have been going pretty fast in the parking lot to leave a 50 foot mark. But ya... it's funny!:banana:

Sounds like a guy I work with (except he's a jap cage fanatic) Can't wait for Karma to bite his ass.

If it takes much longer I might just have to help it along a little bit.

Back