Kbc

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkw0417

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else here uses a KBC or if you have any experience with them but I have to say they are now a great dealer in my book. I have used a VR1 for years until I recently switched. However my wife wanted to get one of their new 3/4 OFS helmets that comes in pink. There are no dealers within 150 miles of me with one in stock for her to try on. They would only order if she purchased and then were gonna stick us restock fees if it was the wrong size. No dealers would help us, we called the distributor and they tried to talk a local shop into ordering one, no luck. Finailly my wife got on the phone with KBC directly and explained the situation. They sent her a brand new one to try on so she could make sure she was getting the right size. It wasn't the color she wanted but it was just for her to try on. They even paid postage both ways on the helmet. This wasn't a shop, it wasn' the distributor, it came directly from KBC. The helmet fit and we ordered the right color yesterday, his helmet is on the way back to him. I just think that is awsome that they were willing to send us a test helmet when none of their reps here locally would help us.

Now that's is Customer Service!
I'd check them out but I just bought a Scorpion EXO 700.
I buy all my gear from The Helmet Shop in Daytona now, because they always give me Great Customer Service.
2 years ago when I got my Tourmaster Jacket they exchanged it after I had it a week and decided it was too big. Then a couple of months ago, I wanted the new Scala Rider, I called them and couldn't get there before that Saturday, So they put one of their last two on hold for me. Then I forgot that they close at 3 on Saturday and I showed up right as they were locking the door, but they let me come in even though they were closing.
And this past Saturday I wanted the Scorpion in Black/Red Burst, they didn't have my size either, so they had it shipped to me for Free and gave me 10 bucks off.
They are my gear dealer from now on!
They Rock! :punk:

KBC has continued to be awsome. After they helped my wife get the helmet she wanted she decided to get a smoked shield for it. We looked around, searched the internet, and nothing. Contacted a friend who runs an accessories store and he told us, the distributor told them they were back ordered and that they should call KBC to complain. Well we still have the email address of the guy so my wife emailed him to politely ask when they would be available. She explained that she was looking and knew they were backordered, but just wanted to know if he knew when they would be available. He sent answered her question, was only gonna be a month wait, but he went beyond that and is sending her a free one. Got comfirmation today that it is on its way.

Very good customer service for sure! Unfourtantly the closest dealer is 2 hours away. I will still keep them in mind as 2 hours isn't too far to go for good service. Now only if I can get one to fit my large brain container!:biglaugh:

Back