keeping the wife in her place!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Wife Told me the outside of the house was dirty.Who does she think she is.I guess Ill have to put my foot down and put her in her place,By granny ,Ill show her.I dont have to put up with that ill show her!.So guess what happend when she came home friday.She said good you washed the house.She went in and ate the supper i had made for her.after i washed the house eariler.I told her later if you think im gonna put up with that!Youre probly right.
:clapping:Like ?

i tell my ol lady.....................I am the keeper of the nutsack!!!!:rofl_200::biglaugh:

My Wife washes and waxes the Boat, 3 Trucks and 4 Bikes once a month. Cooks, Cleans, paints inside and outside and takes care of the animals. Lets me go shooting whenever I want and actually goes along sometimes. Most always willing to take a ride as long as we can go really fast atleast one time. She even tries to give me money when I'm short. She saves her money and pays the bills, of course I give my share. The rest of my money, what little there is anyway, buys the toys for both of us. I have a hard time getting her to buy anything for herself. She's 7 years older than me but when we go to my reunion activities, even the Women I went to school with think she's Gorgeous. At times, they hit on me but always add "I Don't Stand A Chance, Do I ?". Mary actually gets a Giggle out of their flirting...:rofl_200:

Now, That's a Real Keeper... 30 years and still going strong...:clapping:

My Wife washes and waxes the Boat, 3 Trucks and 4 Bikes once a month. Cooks, Cleans, paints inside and outside and takes care of the animals. Lets me go shooting whenever I want and actually goes along sometimes. Most always willing to take a ride as long as we can go really fast atleast one time. She even tries to give me money when I'm short. She saves her money and pays the bills, of course I give my share. The rest of my money, what little there is anyway, buys the toys for both of us. I have a hard time getting her to buy anything for herself. She's 7 years older than me but when we go to my reunion activities, even the Women I went to school with think she's Gorgeous. At times, they hit on me but always add "I Don't Stand A Chance, Do I ?". Mary actually gets a Giggle out of their flirting...:rofl_200:

Now, That's a Real Keeper... 30 years and still going strong...:clapping:

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

:rofl_200:I wash vacum Cook clean.And work on cars.The wife works 3 days a week.Where she lets off I will finish up.I did work on cars and everything at least 6 days a week.And did the yard work and a road service.And cut several trees for firewood.Now im 56,and just help her out. shes pretty sweet and 12 yrs younger than me.A lil chunky but i like some meat with my taters.Dont guess it matters who does what long as we are good to each other.But she messes with me i put my foot down and bust that A.Shes coming gotta go!!!:clapping:Nah this is my ol battleaxe and our oldest grandson.

Last edited:
But i bet she will show you how to use her new pressure washer.

She has more wood working tools than me, and won't let me touch them unless we are working together. She has built and shown a lot of primitive artwork using cedar . I am allowed to gather that for her. 29 years so far .

Wife Told me the outside of the house was dirty.Who does she think she is.I guess Ill have to put my foot down and put her in her place,By granny ,Ill show her.I dont have to put up with that ill show her!.So guess what happend when she came home friday.She said good you washed the house.She went in and ate the supper i had made for her.after i washed the house eariler.I told her later if you think im gonna put up with that!Youre probly right.
:clapping:Like ?

My wife and I have very simple agreement that has seen us through the years wonderfully: when we agree, I`m right, and when we disagree, she`s right. Simple as that, 50/50 - no worries:eusa_dance:

How many male chauvinists does it take to screw in a light bulb............................none let that bitch cook in the dark!!!!............Now honey you know I'm just kidding right ,,,lol:rofl_200:

Back