ken

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
sorry mate, but you still come across as a sad bast,,d, buster,well done, but it will not workunless ken has a 200% proziac input, whatever, keep on doing what you think is correct, bye bye( this is my last post before total removal)

Somebody in the know, do we need to illuminate this post or eliminate it?

seems to be an attack on me. Thats cool though I can handle it.

You would think that being from England would give someone the ability to type the English language clearly, but I guess not

he is one of the few members that came over from the English Vmax Chat site. Remember Lambchops?

Basically his whole point was to come over here and bust people's balls. When a few moderators asked him to knock it off he ran back to his other site and mocked us and made it look like he was an innocent victim.

And of course his buddies thought they should join up and do the same. This is one of them. He is refering to the fact that they believe that being a moderator has "gone to my head"

Funny though, becuase Ive never really even used any of the moderator features on the board

I was amazed at the restraint the moderators showed back then. The bombardment of ball-bustin' posts was getting tiresome. This is slowly becoming a more active site. I'll thank Buster AND all the moderators for the work that they do. Perhaps one day it will become as active as the FZ site I'm on. It's not at all uncommon to have 100-150 members on at any given time over there. By no means is it completely centered around the FZ (or even motorcycles). I'm patient and will contribute when I can.

yeah I thought we used restraint considering it was obvious that they were only here to cause problems. But this post is just stupid considering they guy hadnt posted anything for weeks, and we havent "moderated" anything recently.

Its just more trolling

KRL0215 said:
...considering they guy hadnt posted anything for weeks, and we havent "moderated" anything recently.

Ken, you noticed that also!

G Man

Just my 2 pence here:
I've been lurking at the V-Max Chat site for years and haven't seen to much ballbusting but I only go the the tech threads. I have also been athttp://www.bibbikeworld.comfor as long as I can remember and there have been a few blowups and a few folks kicked off( with good reason) by the Moderators. We have a civil and frendly site there and that's the way we like it. There are very knowledgable on all three of these sites------ jerks need not apply.
Lew

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back