kerker 2 1/2 baffle. Is it loud??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvvette97

Reaction score
I'm not sure what mine is but it's alot smaller. I am wanting to get the 2 1/2 for it. Anybody have any video clips of that setup with the 4 into 1?

I'm not sure what mine is but it's alot smaller. I am wanting to get the 2 1/2 for it. Anybody have any video clips of that setup with the 4 into 1?

Yes loud is an understatement. I have a Kerker also with a couple of different sized baffles, including the 2 1/2, and I always keep the smallest sized baffle in there. The smallest is not loud but not quiet, the next size up ( I think is 2 or 2 1/4) is OK too but I won't run the 2 1/2 unless I'm pissed off at my neighbour! LOL. :rocket bike:

Does a bear shit in the woods? Here is a link to my bike with the 2.5 inch baffle.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=969338562

At full tilt you can literally hear it a mile away. Yes, when Mark Milne rode (beat, raped, tortured :banana: ) my bike he was a mile away and I could hear it. When I hear or read the words 2 1/2 baffle my right ear starts to hurt. When I first bought the bike, I thought it was cool, now I do not.

Howard, what the fook u talkin' about? lol I didn't beat your bike.....I cleaned the cobwebs out. lol

:ummm: This my first post and I hope I am asking in the correct thread. My question is: when going to a Kerker 4-2-1 how much bigger in a so called jet kit should you go? DJ stage 7 / DJ stage 1? I have also heard good things about Morley's. I already have a Kerker 4-2-1 that I have bought a year or two ago. My bike has been totally dissmanteled to the frame for about 2 years . now I am going back together with it. I just want to do it correct the first time.... Thanks

The stage 7 is for use with just the clamp on filters. You remove the air box all togethor

Back