• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

kerker or hindle exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwkerr007

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a 97 looking for a full system have supertrapp slip ons dont care for them if you run the baffle it blows right on your shocks and brake i cant believe they sell it like that

Neither, I just had a full Mark's system installed and it sounds bad to the bone. 12" cans with a 2.5" opening, no tips. When you grab a handful you'd swear a T-Rex was roaring on your tail.

0e546813_4-inch-shield640x480.jpg

Neither, I just had a full Mark's system installed and it sounds bad to the bone. 12" cans with a 2.5" opening, no tips. When you grab a handful you'd swear a T-Rex was roaring on your tail.

+1 to that Bro. You'll be setting off car alarms. Sweet roar. Ear plugs for the passengers, at least. I'm quickly losing my option to be out in front of you, so I might need the ear plugs too.

I'm loving the Kerker 4-2-1, it's musical and aggressive yet not to obnoxiously loud with the street baffle (still loud though). I think anything louder would get pretty tedious on longer rides. I wear a full face lid and it's all the volume I want + a little. There is a bigger race baffle that I can only imagine is ear splitting, I think a couple guys here run those on the street, never heard one myself as I have the only Vmax in the state of South Dakota :clapping:

Part of it is I'm not interested in giving the cops any reason to harass me or the motoring public any further reason to hate motorcyclists. At lower RPMs it sounds V8-ish then as Vboost opens up it sounds like an angry 911 ripping a Charger a new asshole. I have been using the Kerkers as far back as the old KZs and CBs and appreciate the clean simple design, and they all seem to have a sound signature that I definitely like more than the 4-2 systems, but that will come down to personal preference. In any event an aftermarket system will delight if your used to the OEM cans. That Marks looks pretty badass but I have no experience with it. .02

Latest posts

Back