Kirker baffle...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
What is a 2.5" used Kirker baffle and packing worth? It's in good condition and I'm looking to sell it. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Vmax parts for sale 004.jpg
    Vmax parts for sale 004.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 39
I've never seen a 3" kerker before. So you might be sitting on something rare. You can score a new 2.5" comp baffle for around $120.

So I would say anywhere between $75-100

I've never seen a 3" kerker before. So you might be sitting on something rare. You can score a new 2.5" comp baffle for around $120.

So I would say anywhere between $75-100

What do you measure to determine the size? He said it was 3" maybe he was wrong...

Duh, I measured both ends of the baffle, they are both 2.5
Thanks.

If he is talkng about JUST the baffle, then you are telling him too much. If it was the canister and baffle, it might get over $100. If by the picture he calls that "good" condition, I wouldn't pay $50 in that (fair) condition. I've seen plenty of new canister/baffle/packing in Competition size (2.5 inch) brushed finish go for $100-$150.
A baffle only, I'd be ecstatic to $50 used But what do I know, I've only been doing Vmaxes since 86.

I sell them new for $100 at header purchase. $120 after the initial sale. Should be worth in the $50 range.

Sean

Back