Knee "rest"/gaurd..thingys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Four

Reaction score
Okay, please forgive me if I post this dumb question in the wrong place..

Does somebody know the "official" term for these "knee rest"..things pictured on this awesome bike?(circled in green).. maybe where they could be purchased?
I've searched around, but without knowing what theyre called.. its hard to find them ;)

Do they work with any frame brace?.. or would they be custom IF a brace is used?

Thanks gang...sorry again for the amature question...but that's how we learn. :biglaugh:
also , I don't know whos max this is (found it on net), but it has to be probably my favorite vmax ever.Beautiful.

Attachments

• circled.JPG
    circled.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 82
i don't think there is an official term for them, but you will get more google hits using the term "knee plates". most folks are scoring them from a guy in England. they show up on eBay from time to time, as well as here in the forum's market. here is a thread that can help your search: http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=21871

They come in all kinds of flavors and one maker's won't bolt-on the same as another's. I don't remember exactly, but you need to mind what aftermarket seat you have if you have one, as well as whether or not you have frame braces (torque bars, etc). this is because they may present incompatibilities.

She is a beauty. Hoping after winter my bike will look as nice. As long as my wallet Let's e.: -)

Thanks for the info. :)
yess..that bike pictured is my dream bike.
does it belong to anyone here?

I bought mine from a guy in Scotland. Let me see if I can find his info. It might take a day or 2 but I'll pm you with it when I find it. He usually has polished or not polished and now I think he's selling black also. Im pretty sure their called knee guards Here's mine
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345260924.353088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S✨

The guy in Scotland is a good friend of mine (and lives about 30 miles from me).

His email address is [email protected].

Give Paul a shout and I'm sure he can sort you out.

Tell him Fitz sent you and you might (or might note tbh) get a discount.....

CustomMax Love your bike.. Is it me or do all orange buikes just scream sexy hot ?? I was never into orange just since I got my Maxine & have looked at many orange bikes but of all the colors Orange just stands out & looks hot. I also seen a few Greens I like but I wont put Green on a bike or race car lol supersticious???

Yea since I was young i heard green is bad luck on a bike. Then my best friend got killed on his green bike so I just kinda stuck with that superstition. Yea, I wasn't a fan of orange till I saw the house of Kolors paint. Now it's one of my very favorite colors. It really looks good with chrome too! At least I think so. Ed✨

Latest posts

Back