Knock on the door?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FootNote

Reaction score
On my way home and I drove by a house, maybe two miles at most away from me, with a shiny Gen1 Vmax sitting in the drive way.

I was damn near tempted to pull a U turn and knock on the door lol.

Were you on your bike? You should have made a U turn and put on a nice smoke show out front of his house. Any self respecting VMAX owner would have come out and applauded:punk::punk:

lol, I actually was on my bike, coming home from a baby formula run lol.

I have yet to smoke my bike tire so the last thing I wanted to do was attempted it and end up putting my bike though a fence or something lol

Then you would have to explain to your wife why you were covered in formula:clapping:

I would have locked it up and turned in the drive way, my wife and friends call me a Vmax stalker :rofl_200:
lol I thought for a second, leaving a note about the forums. Then I realized it would be painfully apparent I was the one leaving the note because I live a few blocks away from him and it would be even more awkward lol

damn, ya shoulda give 'em a nice how-do-you-do. hehehehe. vmaxes are a rare breed in my neck of the woods. i'm always in my cage, though. last time i saw one was on the interstate. the dude was hauling ass. i was in my cage once again. i tried to catch up so that i could wave. 'course i never did reel him in.

I definitely would have stopped.
I met a young Vmax owner (he's about 21 and had the Max for less than a week) by following him and flagging him down when I saw him out on the road.
Just like everywhere else there aren't many VMaxes around here.
He was more than happy to talk about his Brand New to him VMax and was really happy when I warned him about the sudden unexpected jolt that comes with the VBoost if you've never ridden a Max.
He had never even had it up above 5000 rpm and had no idea that VBoost even existed.
But at least after talking to me he was aware it was there so he could test it out a few times instead of accidentally finding out about it.

lol I thought for a second, leaving a note about the forums. Then I realized it would be painfully apparent I was the one leaving the note because I live a few blocks away from him and it would be even more awkward lol
I made calling cards with my name, phone number and this forum and the VMOA web sites. I chase people down :rofl_200: I have left my card on forum members bikes before at large rallies :biglaugh: I met my riding buddy Wildman98 when I seen his bike parked, I turned around and parked next to him and said what year is your Vmax? We have been burning up the streets every since :punk:

Well the good news is I know where he/she lives lol. So its simple enough to stop by and introduce myself later on. Which I do plan on doing down the road.

Holy balls. Can you imagine that dude freaking out at 6500? Damn.

Calling card good idea

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

I made calling cards with my name, phone number and this forum and the VMOA web sites. I chase people down :rofl_200: I have left my card on forum members bikes before at large rallies :biglaugh: I met my riding buddy Wildman98 when I seen his bike parked, I turned around and parked next to him and said what year is your Vmax? We have been burning up the streets every since :punk:
I would say the black vmax was doing the burning LOL................:clapping:turned out me and chuck are good riding buddys............keep & up dont have a prob doing that...........:rofl_200:

Its a new riding year keep and up and im willing to give it another try. How about father's day at martin speedway.

Back