Kuryakyn diamond ice headlight??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srx2002

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if this headlight is a direct bolt on? or does it need the adapter rind from adure to make it work for the vmax?? anyone have that set-up???

tks!!

It's a seven inch with H4 Bulb, it should fit, I'm checking now to see if I can get a 100% answer for ya.

http://www.nopork.com/shop_product.asp?id=KU-2147&grp=Lights+&+Electrical

It doesn't say Vmax, so now I'm not so sure. But on the page there is a section there to ask questions about fitting and models.

No I don't have that setup, but it looks good. However, it does say no mod req. for most models.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, the Max uses a 5 3/4" headlight, so a 7" isn't going to it. Unless they are selling an entire housing kit that bolts into the stock mounting points.

Come to think about it, by buddies Vstar is in my garage and yes it does have a bigger headlight. - sorry for the false hope buddy, I pulled a dumbass and jumped the gun. ooops.:29:

Last edited:
If you peruse the British vendors, one of them offers kits to install a 7 inch headlight on the V-Max. The pictures I have don't look too bad. Hpoefully, it wasn't vmaxbitz.com, whose inventory tends to come and go.

Back