• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

KZ 750 walk on the odd-side

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
This is an interesting mish-mash of styles, finishes, and ideas. No one I know, not mine! I think it deserves to be viewed because of what it is. What it is, I'm not-exactly-sure! An 'after the Zombie Apocalypse' bike, maybe. A bobber, could-be. At half the price, it probably would be fun to hammer-around on it, but in south Florida, you can find decent used Hyabusas for about $1K more than his asking-price. From the ad it sounds like the seller would be an ESOL student in-school.

I like the front end swap. The crankcase engine covers are too-bright, they need to have more-of the 'patina' he's used judiciously-elsewhere. The badging and the leatherwork are cool.

1982 kawasaki kz 750
condition: excellent
engine displacement (CC): 750
fuel: gas
odometer: 5000
paint color: custom
title status: clean
transmission: manual

I put for sale my custom made Scrambler , made from a pristine Kawasaki KZ 750 .This custom machine was build by a mechanical engineer, an electrician and a knife maker (me).It is not a backyard dead trap .The front end came from a sports bike and was machined to fit the KZ perfectly. It handles great and is a pleasure to ride either on asphalt or dirt.
The paint is copper with green patina .All the leather is handmade, tooled and hand stitched .The front fender is an army shovel that can be easily removed an attaches to the handle (in the side bag) .It has 2 cameras, front, and back connected to a small monitor that records in 720 hd. It also has a phone charger and cigarette lighter under the seat .The tachometer is digital.

The tool bag has the original tools plus a custom made knife .There is really a lot of stuff to write about this bike , but I don't do to well with the keyboard, This is a well built,one of a kind machine that will go on forever, with minimum maintenance.Lots of time and money were spent on this bike , so if I don't get the right amount I will happily keep it .I would prefer to sell it to build another one . If you want to build one on your specifications and budget, let us know, we love what we do.Contact me if you have any questions, but please don't waste my time with nonsense. Thank you.

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/d/fort-lauderdale-kawasaki-kz-scrambler/7184516813.html
Kawasaki KZ 750 Apocalypse.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, the bright engine covers don't fit the theme and they 'stick out'.

However, this thing deserves credit as marvelous artwork, and yet it's still very functional.

I don't think it's something you can sell very easily. Seems more like something you would create and keep until you die. Then your widow gives it away.

Latest posts

Back