Labor Day Sale!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Through Labor Day:
Wheels:
Carrozzeria's for $2100 shipped with seals (regular $2300).

Brakes:
On in stock Galfer braided lines - buy front lines + rear line, and get the matching clutch line for free! Black with Black fittings, Black with Silver Fittings, and Clear with Silver Fittings. In the 2 and 3 line kits I keep on hand: stock length, -1" length, or -2" lengths in all the noted colors. ***A few limited color lines are also available (Red with Black fittings and Black with Red Fittings).

Seats:
Free Shipping (in the U.S.) on a Full Seat Set Purchase

"Sale" Items (as seen in our Muscle sale thread):
Free Shipping In the U.S. (discounted shipping everywhere else) on any of the parts listed in that thread. YES, this even includes the chaindrive engine! We'll ship it for free if in the U.S.
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=15229

I'm convinced He keeps reminding people he has that chain drive engine so I'll gobble it up before anyone else has a chance to get to it...

Front Lines
$90 - Basic 2 Line Kit - Black with Silver Fittings or Clear with Silver Fittings
$110 - Basic 3 Line Kit - Black with Silver Fittings or Clear with Silver Fittings
ADD:
$20 - Shorter Lines (-1", and -2" on hand).
$20 - Black Fittings/Bolts ("Superlight")

Rear Line:
$50 - Black with Silver Fitting or Clear with Silver Fitting
ADD:
$10 - Longer Lines (for stretched bikes) - +3" on hand
$10 - Black Fittings/Bolts

Free Clutch Value:
ADD:
$10 - Black Fitting/Bolts (***NOTE - connection at engine slave is only silver)

***NOTE - IF getting the all black setup you would also get the all black clutch line (except the engine end which as noted is only available in silver).

Aside from the obvious, what's the difference between the 2 and 3 line front kits? Am I missing something?

Front Lines
$90 - Basic 2 Line Kit - Black with Silver Fittings or Clear with Silver Fittings
$110 - Basic 3 Line Kit - Black with Silver Fittings or Clear with Silver Fittings
ADD:
$20 - Shorter Lines (-1", and -2" on hand).
$20 - Black Fittings/Bolts ("Superlight")

Rear Line:
ADD:
$10 - Longer Lines (for stretched bikes) - +3" on hand
$10 - Black Fittings/Bolts

Free Clutch Value:
ADD:
$10 - Black Fitting/Bolts (***NOTE - connection at engine slave is only silver)

***NOTE - IF getting the all black setup you would also get the all black clutch line (except the engine end which as noted is only available in silver).

Just like it sounds.
3 Line kit is OEM type. Runs one line to the splitter and the 2 lines to the calipers.
2 Line kits run both lines from the master directly to the calipers. Some say these are easier to bleed. Not sure that's a big deal. They are cheaper.

BOTH perform the same.

I DO have some 3 line fronts on hand with shorter upper single line and stock lower lines. These would be used if you wanted to clean up some slack from installing drag bars.

Is there any advantage of eliminating the splitter?

Just like it sounds.
3 Line kit is OEM type. Runs one line to the splitter and the 2 lines to the calipers.
2 Line kits run both lines from the master directly to the calipers. Some say these are easier to bleed. Not sure that's a big deal. They are cheaper.

BOTH perform the same.

I DO have some 3 line fronts on hand with shorter upper single line and stock lower lines. These would be used if you wanted to clean up some slack from installing drag bars.

Sean do you have meter cover color black in mint shape is so how much.

Back