Labor day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
Has any one noticed that on Labor Day....everyone that actually labors (works)...still has to come to work and put in your 40+ hours....and management gets the day off?

:ummm:

Same as any other "holiday." If you work for a bank, state, or federal agency then you get about 30 holidays a year while the bulk of the population gets 5.

I think the easiest solution would be. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” ― Confucius.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I actually got this one off...first one in years. Management says it's a holiday but rarely do I get by without any phone calls asking for help.

But, today still sucks because the wife ruptured her left Achilles so I had to get groceries today. The moms I encountered today are lucky I don't hit women lol.

Happy holidays everyone! Be well and be safe!

Well I was thinking about this as I was driving to Lafayette, and speaking to my supervisor. I'm gonna have an upcoming job delayed about 2 or 3 days...so I told him...I would just stay in Lafayette for a couple of days. He said great, and that when he came into the office tomorrow...we could talk more about it.

Even if I was on the clock....I wouldnt be making time and a half....its just a normal day for me.

I got the day off. I manage a doctor's office. I stayed home and had a good time. I spanked my girlfriend 12 times and then she made me nachos. They were really good. Everybody should date a nurse.

I'm management and I worked while half my guys had the day off with pay :confused2:

Latest posts

Back