Laconia 2011

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minicopilot

Reaction score
Hoping to see some max's at Laconia next month. Also hoping for another sunny week like we had last year! See you there.

Hoping to see some max's at Laconia next month. Also hoping for another sunny week like we had last year! See you there.

I'd like to make it up there this year. It's been a while. Would only be a day trip though. Will depend on the weather as usual.......

Here's the website...http://www.laconiamcweek.com/

Sunday might be the bettah day , either the 12th or 19th . Saturday's tend to get a little crazy so Sundays are more ' mellow '...:biglaugh:

Maybe get the MA Max's together and ride up early( ish ) Sunday morning...pencil me in .

BTW Mike , good meeting you and Rick at the car show...

Here's the website...http://www.laconiamcweek.com/

Sunday might be the bettah day , either the 12th or 19th . Saturday's tend to get a little crazy so Sundays are more ' mellow '...:biglaugh:

Maybe get the MA Max's together and ride up early( ish ) Sunday morning...pencil me in .

BTW Mike , good meeting you and Rick at the car show...

Right back at you....good to meet you.

Saturday is always a blast though when traffic backs up and the sun is out heating everyone up......and out come the tities and burn runs.....LOL.....

You'll pass everyone coming home on Sunday...place will be empty when you get there.....but let's keep it open and see what happens.....................

DOH.....just realized, i'll be at Budds Creek for the Motocross Nationals 6/17 thru 19.........maybe the earlier week.......

Laconia is just an excuse for a ride...could be anywhere...have to work on Saturdays so...

Im in .........:confused2:.......but Last time I was at loconia it did not work out so well .....:bang head:......something about excessive smoke....:ummm:.......................from my rear tire:rofl_200:.But hell............that was a long time ago............Im sure they wouldnt mind now :biglaugh::clapping:,just keep me posted ,I should be good to go.

Im in .........:confused2:.......but Last time I was at loconia it did not work out so well .....:bang head:......something about excessive smoke....:ummm:.......................from my rear tire:rofl_200:.But hell............that was a long time ago............Im sure they wouldnt mind now :biglaugh::clapping:,just keep me posted ,I should be good to go.

That's funny....mine was written up..."Misuse of Power".....:punk:

I went last year on a Friday, out of the 20,000 or so bikes that were there I only saw 1 other VMax.......by the end of the day I had overdosed on the Harley costumes.....not hatin', just sayin'.

I went last year on a Friday, out of the 20,000 or so bikes that were there I only saw 1 other VMax.......by the end of the day I had overdosed on the Harley costumes.....not hatin', just sayin'.

I saw one 1st gen and met 09beast with his 2nd gen monster. Hoping to see a few more.

Laconia is just an excuse fvactioning up there and have been for the last 15 years. or a ride...could be anywhere...have to work on Saturdays so...

Its not just an excuse if you're vacationing in the area and have been for 15 years and counting. We ride everywhere. LACONIA was a general term for the the whole week and the riding.

Looks like i'm out. I'm heading down to Budd's Creek, MD for the Motocross Nationals 6/17 & 6/18. Got VIP passes!! Soooooo pumped!!

Have fun whoever goes and report back here with the details............

Looks like i'm out. I'm heading down to Budd's Creek, MD for the Motocross Nationals 6/17 & 6/18. Got VIP passes!! Soooooo pumped!!

Have fun whoever goes and report back here with the details............

Got here on the 13th. Cloudy and cool the first two days, then it got sunny and beautiful out the next two days. Today we got lots of rain. Hoping Saturday will be nice out. Great riding, food and drink. Gonna hate getting back to the daily grind!

Won't be able to make Laconia but looks like I will be up in the Wolfboro (Marymount) area for a couple weeks end of July/Early Aug. May do some excursions to Maine etc.

Back