Laconia nh bike week 2014 6/14-6/22

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newklear

Reaction score
Hey All,

I live in Wolfeboro, NH which is on the other side of Lake Winnipesaukee from Laconia, NH, which is the hub of the Laconia Bike Week (maybe 30 miles +\-).

I think it would great fun to organize a VMAX ride and/or cookout here at my condo on the lake in Wolfeboro. Nothing fancy and nothing over-organized.....maybe just some burgers and dogs on the grill at my place for VMAX riders to stop by and show their rides......

Anyone interested, please let me know.....

Yea, I know it's, February, but there's five feet of snow outside and I need something to look forward to!!!!!

Oh man, do I miss Laconia. I used to go every year when I lived in Lowell, MA - many moons ago. Weirs Beach. Stayed in Lakeshore Park at a buddy's family cottage. Wore out the asphalt on Route 11.

In those days it was Triumphs, Nortons and those danged 750 Honda fours. I hated them - but ended up with a 76 Super Sport. Been Japanese rider ever since.

But, Laconia. What memories. The races were at Bryer Motorsport Park in those days. Once inside the gates, it was anything goes. Sheesh. I'm surprised I lived through it. I get shivers just thinking about it.

If I was closer, you can be I would be ON BOARD with a meetup in Laconia. I have been to Daytona many times (lived in Orlando for a decade) and even Sturgis, but there was something special about Laconia...

If my schedule will allow ... I'll make the trip. I rode up in 2006 and Iron Butt'd it home - had a BLAST.

Oh man, do I miss Laconia. I used to go every year when I lived in Lowell, MA - many moons ago. Weirs Beach. Stayed in Lakeshore Park at a buddy's family cottage. Wore out the asphalt on Route 11.

In those days it was Triumphs, Nortons and those danged 750 Honda fours. I hated them - but ended up with a 76 Super Sport. Been Japanese rider ever since.

But, Laconia. What memories. The races were at Bryer Motorsport Park in those days. Once inside the gates, it was anything goes. Sheesh. I'm surprised I lived through it. I get shivers just thinking about it.

If I was closer, you can be I would be ON BOARD with a meetup in Laconia. I have been to Daytona many times (lived in Orlando for a decade) and even Sturgis, but there was something special about Laconia...

Same here!!!

Latest posts

Back