Lady left kids in car....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
10 years old, ok no big deal. 5 years and probably 4 years old, big deal.

I went to Sam's Club yesterday and pull in around 9 am. Here is a F150 with the windows all the way down with a small kid in the front seat and a smaller kid in a car seat in the back. I hung out for a second and thought about it and then went in. While I was in there, I felt funny leaving the kids out side like that. Right off of two major e ways within seconds someone could have grabbed them and been gone. I made my quick purchase ( peanut butter for the dog's toys ) and went out side. The truck was still there and one kid is hanging out the window. My truck was across the parking space from them. So I got in my truck and was going to call the sheriff, just as the lady rolled up.

She looked like a bitch. Cranky frown on her face etc. I thought to myself about saying something, but then again, I also thought well shame on her. If she can't take care of her kids, I shouldn't have to.

But I felt bad. I should have atleast said something to her about it. Being in the gun business I hear all kinds of stories from the agents I do work for. Kids 5 years old raped and killed etc. Happens in seconds.

I guess I don't understand people. If you don't want to manage your child for 15 minutes in a store. Then don't F'in take them. Pay a babysitter, leave them with your parents etc. But don't leave them defenseless in a parking lot with the windows down. Come on now, get a brain.

I look back at my mom and how much of a worry wart she was. And I am thankful for some of it. And I realize it shows how much someone cares about their kids. Obviously this lady was too stupid or didn't care about her kids enough.

Ahh.... ramble ramble rant......

I just don't get it.

Todd

Todd,

She does it then, she will do it again and who knows what else.

A simple 911 call with location and plate number would have been great.

Next time I bet you will get involved because it is the right thing to do.

O

I ve been involved in alot of things like this. I guess its just makes me feel sick.

My best one to date!!!!

We nabbed a sex offender and put him behind bars AGAIN!

Long story and maybe someday after a ride I ll tell you about it.

But yes, I feel bad because I should have video and taken pictures of it and called the sheriff.

I hate to feel like you have to watch out for others, but when your only 4 and 5 years old, I guess you have to step up and do it.

Todd

lol peanut butter for the dogs toy?..nice should of called the police on the bitch..

Latest posts

Back