Lake of the Ozarks BikeFest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Very interesting. I put notes on my calendar and will be checking with my better half. Under 200 miles for me........hummmmmmmmmm.

Did you attend last year? I guess I missed this even happening last year.

I'll probably head down. Only about an hour from me. It will definitely be a Harley heavy event. There are some really good back roads to ride down through the national forest just outside the Lake area.

Interesting. Very interesting. I put notes on my calendar and will be checking with my better half. Under 200 miles for me........hummmmmmmmmm.

Did you attend last year? I guess I missed this even happening last year.

I've never been down there, but other local V-max folk have gone in years past and really liked it.

I've never been down there, but other local V-max folk have gone in years past and really liked it.

Well, you better get rid of the stock seat first Howard. Oh..wait, you already did. ;-)

Well, you better get rid of the stock seat first Howard. Oh..wait, you already did. ;-)

Yep, stock seat is gone and sold. Put two hundred miles on the corbin a few weekends ago and its all good.

I reserved a room at a holiday inn in Osage Beach for that fri and sat. only 109 per night. My friend Ed and I will be leaving Omaha on that Friday morning. If any of you guys make it down let me know so we can meet for a ride or some beer.

I have a shit ton goin on but I may make it for this event. My sister and some buddies lives in Camdenton so i could double duty and visit her.
BTW my company was the engineer and steel supplier for Toad Cove resort down there. My boss did the Structural Engineering on that place.

My brother and some buddies and I will leave out of Columbia early Saturday morning to head down. Staying at my mother in laws that night and heading home on Sunday. If anyone wants to do a great ride Sunday morning, let me know. We are taking a real roundabout way home that will take us on alot of Ozark backroads and end up on I70 in Columbia.

Latest posts

Back