Las Vegas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone located there? Going to be heading that way in a few weeks. Thought about trying to find a member to loan me a Vmax for a day. I promise I won't treat it like I treat mine.

Sean

Anyone located there? Going to be heading that way in a few weeks. Thought about trying to find a member to loan me a Vmax for a day. I promise I won't treat it like I treat mine.

Sean
Your welcome to use my Vmax anytime you visit Las Vegas!

Was a long time ago on this post but who knows. Get the pandemic shit behind us and might go there again!

Was a long time ago on this post but who knows. Get the pandemic shit behind us and might go there again!
Yeah I was seeing if there were any other vmax owners in Vegas and your post popped up. You have a standing invite anytime you make it out this way!

I rented a V-Rod, back in '18, and took a nice ride to the dam. Getting stuck in no-go traffic, coming back into LV, was no bueno due to the exhaust running next to my leg. A borrowed V-MAX would be soooo much better.

Rented a Polaris Slingshot the that time I was there. Way scarier than any motorcycle I've ever been on, but fun. Your butt is 6" from the ground and when rolling down the highway @ 70 mph semi truck tires next to you are taller than you are. Was an experience . NOT going to buy one

I did borrow one years ago when we went and we did the damn ride. Was quite fun. The challenge was it actually rained as we flew in and we had to divert to Laughlin! The once every 6 month rain brought all the oils up to the surface and the ride around town really sucked! Like riding on ice!

Back