Laser engrave your Gen 2 side covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
It cost $85 per side if we can find 10 people to send a set and 20 side covers I might be able to get it down to $75 per side. Plus shipping she has a $55,000 laser engraver and she is good with it she said all you would need to do is Mark Center at the top of the cover and Center at the bottom of the cover and send it in if your cover is not black and you wanted to be black you need to powder coat it yourself let me know if you are interested also the Vmax hooligan can be removed and it can just say v4 with the bicep

Whatever happened to the guy on here that runs "customized creations"? He's a Vmax guy and had the equipment (he does gun customization). He might be cheaper?

I'm sure there's other people that do it Sean I'm just sharing my experience

My laser could be capable of doing the Job, but cannot promise, need to run some test before.

I would do it for free (besides shipping costs in the US)...even with the design I'm kinda flexible

Whatever happened to the guy on here that runs "customized creations"? He's a Vmax guy and had the equipment (he does gun customization). He might be cheaper?

I remember he used to make dog tag style keychains with a gen 1 Vmax etched on them. I still have one and wish he was around to make more or make a gen 2 version.

I remember he used to make dog tag style keychains with a gen 1 Vmax etched on them. I still have one and wish he was around to make more or make a gen 2 version.

Can somebody share a picture with the Gen 1 etched? I'm in the progress to do something similar with the Gen 2, but need some input how you like it.

Latest posts

Back