• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Last Chance on a Set of Very Cool Wheels -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
I had these for sale on the post on the 85' I parted out.

I'm offering them here again before they go on Ebay.

I love these wheels......I wish I had a Gen 1 to put them on!

They are made by Ego Trip who was a premier wheel manufacture back in the day.

18" front and rear. Not sure of the rear width but currently it has a 170
tire on it.

They are in Very Good condition but in need of a good cleaning/polishing. One of those Meguiars Powerballs would work wonders on these. I only spent about 10 minutes on one side of each of the wheels, to bring out a shine for the photos. They are not perfect but they have NO major defects......just mostly light scratches and oxidation that can be rubbed out.

The front is a nice 3 spoke with machining that matches the rear. As you can see in the photos that there is matching machining on the inner hub area inside the rotor as well.....very unique I think, I don't remember seeing anything like that before.

Bottom line is these are a cool set a wheels that you are probably not ever going to see on another bike, that just need a little elbow grease to be really nice.

Asking $975 or best offer plus shipping from NY.

Mark

rear wheel.jpgIMG_20170612_210937.jpgP1000128.jpg

Re: Last Chance on a Set of Very Cool Wheels

Sale Pending...........

Re: Last Chance on a Set of Very Cool Wheels

Sale final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back