Last Florida Meeting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well folks the time is getting short here. I am sorry to say I don't have the time for another Tech day & a BBQ for all my friends here so I will be just having a BBQ/Party there will be no work done this day besides me smoking Brisket & Ribs. For the one's that want to come out it is Saturday the 18th any time after 3:00 pm BYOB & A Dish or chips ETC. I will supply all the meat & Crack poppers. :biglaugh:

Wish I was still in FL for some crack poppers! However I am enjoying the fall weather here, I had only read about these things called seasons while living in FL. I hope it is a great time for all and the perfect way to end your stay in Tampa.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wish I was still in FL for some crack poppers! However I am enjoying the fall weather here, I had only read about these things called seasons while living in FL. I hope it is a great time for all and the perfect way to end your stay in Tampa.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
We finally got some nice weather today its about time.

I will be sad to see my VMax friend Kyle migrate north, it's been great to see you from time to time, and to benefit from an in-state source of parts and expertise.

Yes, today in south FL it was actually cool in the a.m. My MI friend who just came-back from the U.P. of MI said it might snow there this weekend. His vacation home is in Eagle Harbor, on Lake Superior, about as-far north in MI as you can get. Snow! It just turned October.

Dress warmly, Kyle. Sounds like you're in for maybe 90 nights of frost temps a year where you're headed.

Crap Man, my life is so unpredictable with my health issues I can't promise I can be there but you know I will if I can Brother. Ah the lure of the "Crack Pooper".
You can't eat just one !!!

Closer by you. I will be in Alcoa TN for a while staying with my father in law after that s depends on where Christine finds work but it will most likely be within an hour of Alcoa

You are about 3 hours from me, but you are only an hour from the Dragon. We will definitely need to get together and do some riding next spring! We have a yearly get together in May for the Honda V4 forum, maybe you can join us this year? Alot of different bikes show up, not all V65's, so bringing a VMAX would be fine. No bike envy in this group!

Closer by you. I will be in Alcoa TN for a while staying with my father in law after that s depends on where Christine finds work but it will most likely be within an hour of Alcoa

I wonder if that means that you can make it to Eureka Springs next year for the Vmax get together?

Crap Man, my life is so unpredictable with my health issues I can't promise I can be there but you know I will if I can Brother. Ah the lure of the "Crack Pooper".
You can't eat just one !!!
Its all good I know you have a lot going on. I have a 15 lb Brisket I am smoking & 40-50 lbs of ribs its gonna be good

You are about 3 hours from me, but you are only an hour from the Dragon. We will definitely need to get together and do some riding next spring! We have a yearly get together in May for the Honda V4 forum, maybe you can join us this year? Alot of different bikes show up, not all V65's, so bringing a VMAX would be fine. No bike envy in this group!
I don't even think it takes me an hour to get to the Dragon it seems like I get there pretty quick when I am there. I might can make the meeting in May just depends on what is going on at the time moving etc.

Kyle,
Mary and I plan to be there. Thought I better say that before it gets too late. I will give you a call when the world slows down a bit. When it rains it pours has been going on for us the past few weeks. Hope all is well with you and Christine...
Dave

What would it take to get that meal sent to Va ? Made me hungry reading it . Also what would it take to get you to come to Thunder in the valley with grill next june !!!! and to ride also of course..

What would it take to get that meal sent to Va ? Made me hungry reading it . Also what would it take to get you to come to Thunder in the valley with grill next june !!!! and to ride also of course..
LOL ! Well I am kind of anal with smoking Meat so this 15 lb brisket will take 14 hours to cook minimum by my standards . As far as Thunder I cant ever tell what is going on in life at this point so I don't promise anything. Maybe I need to build a smoker to pull behind the wing:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back