Last minute Lucy ride Michigan.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Tomorrow supposed to be warmer out, and I ve been riding for a couple weeks. I figured maybe some of you Michigan hooligans would like to meet up for a quick ride and maybe lunch some place that no one has to ride 2 hours to get to the ride ?

Nothing special, just grab a lunch and catch up over the winters escapades etc?

If so shoot me a message tonight. Definitely an afternoon ride when its warmer, after 12 for sure.

Todd

If things go well and I get it back together today I'll be out tomorrow afternoon................Tom.

Lee and I will be riding for a bit tomorrow afternoon but will probally keep it local, would like to meet up sometime soon!....................Tom.

Hang in there todd its almost hooligan time for all of us,

Enjoy todd its a great area. Im still in pa so the bike will be fallowing me. Lol. I almost forgot according to rick I dont have a bike. Ha ha. Enjoy todd

Well I hope you guys got out. I just got back. Did 100miles. Didnt do Port Austin. My wife wanted to spend time in the sun. So I just cruised some back roads.

No pictures my shortly gloves dont operate the phone well.

Todd

Just got back ourselves, put on 70 miles locally including a nice loop around Gun Lake in the Yankee Springs area, bikes are running great!........Felt good to be back on the Max!!.........Tom.

I went around the sub four times today and i got to say i did buy the right bike. all i need to do is get it plated.

Attachments

• 2014-04-06_15-27-31_106.jpg
    2014-04-06_15-27-31_106.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 15
Did the dam tour on the FJR....and late lunch at MickeyD"s!

Free small coffee ya know......:eusa_dance:

Put a hundred miles on and yea, great to get out!! :punk:

I looked at the 2013 fjr and what a nice bike.

Well, well, a B-king, heard it's a great bike. So now you can go fast two ways now, and you thought the G1 Vmax was going to get you in trouble. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Gee Brian you know its the company i keep when riding that causes all the TROUBLE.

Latest posts

Back