Last minute ride in N GA

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

Redux

Reaction score
I have tomorrow ( April 18th ) off and hope to hit some mountain roads. Anybody up for a ride? As a side note, anyone that has my off days Monday & Tuesday, if you give me some notice for a future get together, give me shout. I usually don't go up to the mountains on the weekends. Too many calamari...

Calimus

Reaction score
Well, I just hit the mountians this weekend (Dragon's tail and the Cherohala Skyway) and I don't have the same days off which is a bummer, wouldn't mind going back up into the mountains.

Not sure exactly where your at, but I'm in Cartersville.

There was a lot of squid at deals gap on Saturday, but then again, I guess I also fit into that catagory a bit. I've only been riding street for a few years, most of my time was spent on the dirt.

Hit me up if ya ever just want to sit back and much with the bikes & have a beer.

Redux

Reaction score
Calimus said:
Hit me up if ya ever just want to sit back and much with the bikes & have a beer.
Hey, I could be up for that! Most of my riding is shorter "country two-lane" stuff anyway. I'd love to go out for a local jaunt and a brew :cheers00: .

I have been accused of having a little squid in me as well. I just pick my times and places better than I did 20 years ago.... BTW, I live in NE metro Atl. Right about the middle of Gwinnett County. We aren't that far apart. Hopefully we can ride sometime.

Travis

Calimus

Reaction score
Travis,

Sounds good man. These next two weeks are rough as I have back to back Volkswagen car shows to attend. After that though, it's up to my social calandar (AKA - my wife) to let me know whats going on so I can plan a few things for myself.

Gwinnett isn't all that far off. Hour ride if ya go the long way, and possibly the same if ya just take backroads straight acrossed. Maybe a meet in Canton/Hwy-575 area, a short/medium ride and a trip to a pub could be arranged?

BTW, my name is William. I'll answer to Will, Jackass, A-hole or just about anything else save for Bill.