Last ride of the street legals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chug4life

Reaction score
Still running in 13 second index at least but i was slower than last time at 13.2 vs 13.06 BUT ive never had so much fun losing at something LOL.

This time i was running as Yamaha intended and not butterflies open and f,me what a differant animal to launch. In other words i pulled my first wheel up launch, what a rush!! The problem is lack of experience,instead of riding it out i lifted and got right back on it and had the throttle on kill but still lost with a big F'n smile on my face.

Once i get a handle on the launch i can put up better numbers but in the meantime i will focus on the fun factor.

I did my best...

Attachments

• 20221007_200227.jpg
    20221007_200227.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221007_212026.jpg
    20221007_212026.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 0
Still running in 13 second index at least but i was slower than last time at 13.2 vs 13.06 BUT ive never had so much fun losing at something LOL.

This time i was running as Yamaha intended and not butterflies open and f,me what a differant animal to launch. In other words i pulled my first wheel up launch, what a rush!! The problem is lack of experience,instead of riding it out i lifted and got right back on it and had the throttle on kill but still lost with a big F'n smile on my face.

Once i get a handle on the launch i can put up better numbers but in the meantime i will focus on the fun factor.

I did my best...
You had the higher trap speed on that one, running the other bike down :) very nice!

Still had 5th gear to use lol. Im having so much fun at the track but the best part is having my teenage step sons watch me practice what i preach about "race the track not the street". Being able to physicaly demonstrate "time and place" with teenagers is rare maybe its something they will pass to their kids.

Cant believe that HD actually won, looked like you had him on that pass. It's a bit tricky to see what's happening with the new Mission TV angles. But looks pretty good!
Should see that Harley what a beauty of a ride. I asked what was done to it? his reply "i own a speed shop" lol. I at least i had better reaction and better 60ft and once again i was the only factory spec bike. Once i get a handle on the launch i will be more competive, there's always next year

Should see that Harley what a beauty of a ride. I asked what was done to it? his reply "i own a speed shop" lol. I at least i had better reaction and better 60ft and once again i was the only factory spec bike. Once i get a handle on the launch i will be more competive, there's always next year
I bet he's into that HD for a sh*t-ton more than the total of your whole bike, so good on him lol! Bring on next year for sure! Storage time :)

I bet he's into that HD for a sh*t-ton more than the total of your whole bike, so good on him lol! Bring on next year for sure! Storage time :)
I have a street/strip machine for $5600.00. Next year my goal is 1.6 to the 60, mathimaticly speaking that should put me ahead of everyone up to the 330 mark.....we will see.

Last edited:
Back