Latest Body Armor

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gleno

Reaction score
The latest range of body armor for Motocross Riders? :hmmm:

No wait....Road Racers? :hmmm:

nooo.... Guess again :ummm:

These happy characters are Peruvian anti-riot police, who are seen here parading in celebration of Peru's independence day yesterday. :surprise:

May be they were expecting trouble :confused2:

Whatever you do don't show this to homeland security (or the local Sherrif's Department). We don't want to give them any more bright ideas. :smileystooges:

Attachments

• dark side.jpg
    dark side.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
i don't see any firearms, so they need the extra protection

hahah.... the so called super soldier!!... i bet with a good throw we could knock down 40 of em like 10 pin bowling... and the rest would trip trying to chase us....

sad part is its our counties that sold em that stuff....("ok Capitan you'll need this, and this and a bunch of those.....and of course you want the breast plates with the aggressive looking "Spartan" abs...very effective in psych warfare"...will that be amex or mastercard?)

cha-ching!

The latest range of body armor for Motocross Riders? :hmmm:

No wait....Road Racers? :hmmm:

nooo.... Guess again :ummm:

These happy characters are Peruvian anti-riot police, who are seen here parading in celebration of Peru's independence day yesterday. :surprise:

May be they were expecting trouble :confused2:

Whatever you do don't show this to homeland security (or the local Sherrif's Department). We don't want to give them any more bright ideas. :smileystooges:

:hmmm: almost there...

Attachments

• stormtroopers.jpg
    stormtroopers.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 17
hahah.... the so called super soldier!!... i bet with a good throw we could knock down 40 of em like 10 pin bowling... and the rest would trip trying to chase us....

sad part is its our counties that sold em that stuff....("ok Capitan you'll need this, and this and a bunch of those.....and of course you want the breast plates with the aggressive looking "Spartan" abs...very effective in psych warfare"...will that be amex or mastercard?)

cha-ching!

LOL! Dominos, thats no shit too. While serving my tour in Iraq, we started with the IBA (Flak vest) with SAPPI (bullet proof) plates. All together with your full combat load and anything else you wanted to carry on it, it weighed between 35-45 pounds. By the time I left and we had gone through all the revisions and additions to it:bang head: I.E. adding side plates, plates that actually had the capability to stop bullets, all kinds of flaps and guards...etc your lightest vest was gonna weigh at least 40 pounds (fully loaded) It was rediculous. Then you add your helmet, ruck, elbow and knee pads and there was no way you were gonna be able to chase someone. We were literally like gumby. If you fell down on your back it was hell to get back up. LOL. They just keep adding for the sake of "Safety". Anyway, good times.:punk:

Latest posts

Back