Latest carb sync tools

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tvmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there any new carb sync tools available on the market or are there pretty much the Morgan, the motion pro or gauges? Also if I decide to construct one what is the size of restriction I should use? Anyone selling the old mercury style carb styx.

Thanks
Jim

There are some digital ones out, digisync is one brand little pricey but I heard they work good before the star forum went down.

I've never seen a definitive answer on the orifice size on the restrictor. The more restriction, the less sensitive the unit will be. Some guys around here have used RG59 coax as a restrictor. They shoved it in the hose and just removed the center conductor to allow the fluid to pass. The center conduit is 3/64.

The Carbtune has served me well and been long lasting. I started with the mercury stick and it was a good tool, until the day I spilled mercury on the kitchen floor and chased those little balls of silver across the room. The restrictor, it has to be in there or the readings will be all over the place. Especially with gauges.

I got a Digi-sync, easy to use, no fluids. Yes it is pricey. I got a discount by being on this forum. Don't know if Bon still offers the discount to forum members anymore.

Latest posts

Back