• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leather VMAX WALLETS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I have a lot of custom Genuine Leather VMAX wallets being fabricated right now. This will be limited production and I am taking pre-orders to the first 25 people.

Price will be $20 + shipping (International shipping available)

Get your name on the list while they last!

1. Vmax2extreme
2. AEmedic
3. 06Vmaximus
4. Traumahawk
5. tothemax93
6. Ed Dimo
7. Wizard
8. dlutz1969
9. Reserved - Canada bulk order
Reserved - Canada bulk order
14. Norway order - Stein Aasland

15. Australia order - Nicholas Rima
16. Greg Byrd
17. Marc Olson
18. John Jarocki
19. James Keyser
20. Jim Sauve
21. Ron Csari
22. Lane McKenney
23. rrego
24. HenrysGMC (1)
25. HenrysGMC (2)

Attachments

• IMG_2161.jpg
    IMG_2161.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_2164.jpg
    IMG_2164.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2163.jpg
    IMG_2163.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Nice wallet.
I can't sit on one though.
I travel light. I've got a money clip with no money :biglaugh: Just my DL, medical card and a couple credit cards in it.

I see guys with 2" thick wallets all the time. Costanza wallets! What could you possibly need with you all the time? Any papers I think I might want to hold onto I put in a zip up pouch in my truck consol.

The manufacturer just shipped the BELTS and WALLETS out to me so deliver should be sometime later this upcoming week. Payment site will be put up shortly for processing. Thanks!

Belts (up to size 42"), wallets and Tumblers have all arrived. They will be ready to start shipping by Friday. I should have final costs posted with shipping included in the next few days.

T-shirt pre-orders are now being taken at this time for a limited run.

Thanks for your patience.

Attachments

• VmaxTumbler.jpg
    VmaxTumbler.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 67
  • belts.jpg
    belts.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 66
  • wallet1.jpg
    wallet1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 58
  • wallet2.jpg
    wallet2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 55
  • wallet3.jpg
    wallet3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 54
  • wallet4.jpg
    wallet4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 63
  • tees-white.jpg
    tees-white.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 72
  • tees-blk.jpg
    tees-blk.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 69
I'd like to get a black t-shirt also 3x if you can get that size. Shipping for belt (40) and a wallet too: :punk:

Dave Lutz
629 Rake Street
Otho, IA 50569

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. The wallets are ready for shipping now, but the tshirts wont be ready until June timeframe. Seeing you're up in Canada, we have a large order being placed right now for South Alberta. I know I have at least 20+ items about to ship up there so shipping would be much more endurable than shipping a signle item. If you are on Facebook, check out https://www.facebook.com/ro.max.56 he is placing the order that will ship out next week for the Belts, Wallets, & Tumblers. If that doesnt work, I can ship directly to you and will price out sending just the wallet for now until the tshirts are printed in June.

Thanks for your interests...

Hello? New to forum, how do I get a wallet and tee from you?

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

EXTRA EXTRA -- READ ALL ABOUT IT -- EXTRA EXTRA

In the need for VMAX ACCESSORIES - Belts, Hats, Koozies, Tumblers, or Wallets?

VMAX Merchandise now available for purchased at this website: http://www.vmoa.net/modules/xcenter/?storyid=32

International orders will be accepted, but you must inquire for pricing since shipping is more costly. Send inquiries to [email protected]

Happy Shopping...

QUESTION? If we were one of the ones that pre ordered our stuff are we supposed to go thru the product website or is that a seperate site? Let me know as I just don't want to miss out if we need to go thru the product site.

Thanks, Dave

Back