Quantcast

Leather VMAX WALLETS

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

Traumahawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Payment sent for 1 wallet and 1 tumblr.

Thanks again. You always have great merchandise.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do the tumblers have a closing lid? If so, I’m interested as it would make an excellent workplace coffee mug!

2 wheel

Reaction score
Will the items be available for pick up at Thunder ?
Hoping that will still be a go and they lift the border crossing restriction, Thunder is my Essential annual weekend away to socialize with my fellow Vmaxers !!

gentsvmax

Reaction score
Nice wallet.
I can't sit on one though.
I travel light. I've got a money clip with no money :biglaugh: Just my DL, medical card and a couple credit cards in it.

I see guys with 2" thick wallets all the time. Costanza wallets! What could you possibly need with you all the time? Any papers I think I might want to hold onto I put in a zip up pouch in my truck consol.
LOL, you just about made me spray my drink allover the screen!!!! GEORGE COSTANZA! when I saw that second fold is just who I thought of. Though it is a cool wallet.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Yep, I will most likely have some at Thunder again this year as long as it doesnt get cancelled.

We are watching the COVID19 situation and hoping by late June all of the restrictions have been lifted down here. Hope to see you again this year!!! Be safe my friend...

Will the items be available for pick up at Thunder ?
Hoping that will still be a go and they lift the border crossing restriction, Thunder is my Essential annual weekend away to socialize with my fellow Vmaxers !!

02GF74

Reaction score
If you do a batch of wallets with a coin pouch then I'd be interested.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I have wallets, tumblers and tshirts still available. I’m out of town until tomorrow and will reply accordingly once I return. Thanks for your patience!

Latest posts