• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leather VMAX WALLETS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment sent for 1 wallet and 1 tumblr.

Thanks again. You always have great merchandise.

Will the items be available for pick up at Thunder ?
Hoping that will still be a go and they lift the border crossing restriction, Thunder is my Essential annual weekend away to socialize with my fellow Vmaxers !!

Nice wallet.
I can't sit on one though.
I travel light. I've got a money clip with no money :biglaugh: Just my DL, medical card and a couple credit cards in it.

I see guys with 2" thick wallets all the time. Costanza wallets! What could you possibly need with you all the time? Any papers I think I might want to hold onto I put in a zip up pouch in my truck consol.
LOL, you just about made me spray my drink allover the screen!!!! GEORGE COSTANZA! when I saw that second fold is just who I thought of. Though it is a cool wallet.

Yep, I will most likely have some at Thunder again this year as long as it doesnt get cancelled.

We are watching the COVID19 situation and hoping by late June all of the restrictions have been lifted down here. Hope to see you again this year!!! Be safe my friend...

Will the items be available for pick up at Thunder ?
Hoping that will still be a go and they lift the border crossing restriction, Thunder is my Essential annual weekend away to socialize with my fellow Vmaxers !!

If you do a batch of wallets with a coin pouch then I'd be interested.

I know im a couple years behind but are the wallets and tumblers still available?

I have wallets, tumblers and tshirts still available. I’m out of town until tomorrow and will reply accordingly once I return. Thanks for your patience!

Latest posts

Back