• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leather VMAX WALLETS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are all the items I have in stock right now with limited supplies available:
Window Vinyl decals $10
tshirts XL $15
Stainless Steel hot/cold tumbler $15
Black leather belt $15
Black leather wallet $15

Attachments

• sticker2.jpg
    sticker2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 21
  • sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 29
  • tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 32
  • tumbler.jpg
    tumbler.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 33
  • img58da93d3befba.jpg
    img58da93d3befba.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hi Tom,

If you go to the first posting of this thread, you will see 4 pictures of the wallet. Please let me know your interests and I will message you all the info for purchasing. Many thanks....

I would take a tumbler, 2 stickers and maybe a wallet. Where can I find a picture of the wallet and how do we go about this ?

Thank you Micheal! Got Tumbler, got belt and got a wallet . Our mailman had been here and gone when I see him pull up curb side and jump out with a pack heading my way, Im thinkin damn quick for snail-mail if thats for me.
Everything looks great.
A really good looking tumbler with a leakproof lid, a rugged thick cut black leather belt and wallet at a super price!

Thanks again
Gent

r

I'm glad that USPS is finally catching up and being efficient in shipping now. Happy to know everyone is pleased with the merchandise!

I'm thinking of ideas for new items that we all would want.....

Enjoy,

Mike

nope, I dont plan on producing any since not a big demand. What I have is from a year ago sales being I order a lot of inventory.

Coffee cups are no market since I made these Stainless Steel Tumblers a few years back and selling shipped for less that I paid to produce them. I might do another keychain run if I come up with another ideal. My current keychains sold out after a few years...

A Vmax key chain would be great.
A Vmax coffee cup.
A Vmax patch, like to sew on a riding jacket.
Also, the vinyl sticker on a smaller scale, say 4 or 5 inches long. I'd put one on either side of my helmet.

Here are all the items I have in stock right now with limited supplies available:
Window Vinyl decals $10
tshirts XL $15
Stainless Steel hot/cold tumbler $15
Black leather belt $15
Black leather wallet $15
Hey all, just my .02 on that tumbler, I wanted it as a coffee mug for my truck. Its been keeping my coffee
hot longer than my prized Starbucks thermo tumbler@ close to $30.
Great deal! The belt is quality thick cut leather which I need at 240, 40-42" waist.
I am so far surprised that the double fold wallet seats as comfortable as was my old single fold.

Back