Led accent lighting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have blue ones. I have the single LED style. Thats not a bad price. Im curious how big they are ther isnt much room on the max to put anything

Good deal if mine wasnt is pieces id post a picture but the stupid monkey broke into the garage and ripped my bike apart :biglaugh:

Here you go Matt. They are small butt damn bright . Here is a pod next to a dime . Each pod had 6 leds.
SAM_1065.jpg

I wanted to get some strips to light up road but maybe ill get theses. My single ones are pritty bright and I kindof like how there not super bright I have on each side of engine one shinning on rear cylinder, one shinning down between carbs, one shinning on front cylinder ( 6) total. One shinning out each scoop from inside and two shinning on rear swing arm area

they have some cool stuff on that site, I have never seen the setup that can be controlled from your phone

All installed I will get a pic soon. They light up the ground nice. Tomorrow I will hook up my 2 strips to the same switch and take them off of key on pwr

Looks good. I spread mine all around bike 2 under rear fender 2 above swing arm 2 on rear of motor 4 up front on motor. Then I have 2 4" strips over carbs. Blue looks real bright.

Cant complain paid 40 for mine came with 2 wireless key fobs with like 6 different programs in it

Cant complain paid 40 for mine came with 2 wireless key fobs with like 6 different programs in it

The one I have only has one key fob but same idea with multiple programs. Only bad thing is you need the fob to turn them on. Forget it and you have know way to show them. Also the LEDs aren't of top quality but work.

The one I have only has one key fob but same idea with multiple programs. Only bad thing is you need the fob to turn them on. Forget it and you have know way to show them. Also the LEDs aren't of top quality but work.
Why do you say that? Have you has issues w/ them? I think they are well made sealed tight & waterproof.

Why do you say that? Have you has issues w/ them? I think they are well made sealed tight & waterproof.

Yes I have had 2 and a half pods go bad. I can't say it's the LEDs themselves as they don't seem too bad but motorcycle applications I think are tough on them. They are either around the motor and get all the heat or under fenders or under the swing arm and are more than likely going to some abuse from sand and rocks ect. There is no real good place to put them to keep them protected.

Back