LED light fixtures for your shop at Costco

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I bought four of these last time they were on-sale at Costco, in early Dec, then they sold-out. They now have these online, I haven't been to the store to see if they are in-stock there. I am very pleased with the light output and ease of installation. They come with plug-in typical 120 volt cords so you can hook them in-series, I think they have a limit of five in-series.

FEIT Electric 42 watt two-bulb light fixtures
4000K Cool White
3700 Lumens
50,000 Hours
2-pack

https://www.costco.com/Feit-Electri...ith-Pull-Chain,-2-pack.product.100284402.html

If you need decent light for your shop, you might invest in these, but this time of year in the snow belt, you might want to buy halogens because of the heat they provide!

I'm going to get more of them for another location. They hiked the price by 30%, but they're still worth it.

When you remove them from the package, you might think they are flimsy, but they are just lightweight construction. The wire tethers they use for hanging are plenty-strong to support them.

Attachments

• FEIT LED shop lights.04.jpg
    FEIT LED shop lights.04.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 31
An update on the pricing:
You get $8 off each packaged-individually fixture at the checkout counter (the price on the rack display is indicative of the $8 off already applied). So I would assume the two-pack is $16 off online. In the store, they aren't bundled in pairs, they are separate, individual fixtures. Bottom line, they're $20 per fixture.

I just got 5 more yesterday, for another location to install. The plug-in means it's easy to link them together

They provide plenty of light, and a good color, not yellow. For the convenience of never having to change bulbs, it's worth that alone.

Attachments

• FEIT LED shop lights.05.jpg
    FEIT LED shop lights.05.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 12
Nice.
I have a mixture on T8/T12 throughout the entire basement and garage.
They are all lights that my company was paid to remove from somewhere so, I repurposed them.

I keep stock a couple of each ballast and a box of both bulbs at all times.

The LED's would be worth it just to eliminate the maintenance. Seems I always have at least one fixture needing attention.

Latest posts

Back