Legal prostitution

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Just clicked on a local radio show. The topic was that, Ontario, Canada is now voting on making prostitution legal. Sounds like Buster might have a chance at some new sponsors.:rofl_200:

Just clicked on a local radio show. The topic was that, Ontario, Canada is now voting on making prostitution legal. Sounds like Buster might have a chance at some new sponsors.:rofl_200:

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:SHIT!!! ON MY WAY!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have a good women but I think it should be legal every where if thats what people want to do with there life its there choice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YOU DA MAN!!
CaptainKyle for President 2012!!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

but then again Im kind of a dirt bag.....hmmm oh well I would vote for him over all the other choices.

I have a good women but I think it should be legal every where if thats what people want to do with there life its there choice.

Agreed.

In the Goldfields where I grew up they had this --> http://www.theredhouse.com.au/

Didn't hear much about any rapes when I was little. Bar room brawls, yes. But not so much disrespecting women. I think that makes some sense.

Aug 77 2am. Our dorm at Nellis was empty. My buddy and I had $68 between the two of us. We were drunk and lonely so we called the Chicken Ranch and asked if they could do ANYTHING for us. Mamason gave us directions and off we went on our bikes. Place was a dump and the ladies had some mileage of them but we rode home happy.....

Good girls go to heaven - bad girls go everywhere.... :biglaugh:

Back