License plate relocater

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have or know where I can get a plate relocater for the Vmax?:ummm:

Where do you want it relocated to, the rear axle or just somewhere else on the back fender?

I was looking for something to mount by the rear axle but it looks like the rear shock would be the only place i could fit one. I'll probably end up making something. I'll let you know. Thx. TurboWalt that was what I was looking for.

I was looking for something to mount by the rear axle but it looks like the rear shock would be the only place i could fit one. I'll probably end up making something. I'll let you know. Thx. TurboWalt that was what I was looking for.

You'll want to make it pretty substantial as it will take a heck of a beating down there... The vibes and jolts it will take will be high.

I made on out of aluminum angle stock from Lowes and mounted it to the left rear shock bolt.

Like Buster said it takes a hell of a beating since it's an unsprung part of the bike.

I lost my licence plate:bang head: when the angle stress cracked and fell off

I'm looking for a quality billet one now that does not have a tailight on it, seems kind of hard to

Not to be the Naysayer, but make sure you check your local laws. My buddy just got a ticket here in "California" because his was not visible from both sides.:damn angry:

I'm pretty sure here in Texas they are illegal for not being visible from both sides and for being mounted sideways but the Cops will generally not bother with it as long as you're not riding like a dumbass....

I ahve to be really careful '...::rocket bike:

i've got the one from motoboutique. here's what it will look like mounted on your bike.

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 173.jpg
    173.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 60

Latest posts

Back