• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lifetime warranty 200 pc Husky socket set 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 inch $99 Home Depot

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is a screamin'-deal, sockets for just-about any repairs you may need to make.SAE/Metric, standard depth and deep sockets from sizes for working on things like generators/alternators, carbs, and lighting, where you may have small nuts/bolts, to big stuff like axle nuts, countershaft sprockets, and fork downtube caps.

I probably have nearly-all of these, but I have a couple of places where I work upon bikes, and this would mean, 'no schlepping-between workplaces, heavy toolboxes.' It's the cost of a decent night out at a restaurant, and lifetime warranty at a nationally-positioned tool retailer, should you need to warranty something. No 'make an appointment with the tool truck,' no 'mail-in and wait,' go to the store, and leave with a replacement.

I have the app, but using my Home Depot store-locator/merchandise position by aisle & shelf info, I couldn't find the goods where they're shown as-being. Store personnel were unable to locate the goods, when I asked for assistance. Walking to the front of the store, by the check-out, I saw a big display of Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Husky tools, tool storage, and there they were! It's a heavy box, almost the size of a case of beer in cans. Get yours, put 'em to-use, save the cardboard box; come Christmas, wrap the cardboard box in paper and gift yourself! Meanwhile, get some socket organizers and storage, and inventory your new sockets.

Maybe a cinder block braced with cardboard, to give that empty socket box some heft, huh?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-1...yxvCg4c8MC1vEtdL_hBoC5kEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
husky-200 pc.socket-set.jpg

Not a bad deal.
Retailers need to put together some 6 pt socket sets. I can't think of a time when I needed a 12pt socket over 1/2" in diameter.
I've come across 12pt bolts on some connecting rods. Square heads are more common in my garage for pipe plugs and running a tap in a hole with a ratchet or chucking it in a drill.

Latest posts

Back