Lime green Mad Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
Well, after 2 attempts , max is done. Its Nascar green, base clear. I like it. It looks very modern & sporty,...and Traffic will see me !

green%20max%20done%20004_zpswnla7r3c.jpg

green%20max%20done%20004_zpswnla7r3c.jpg

green%20max%20done%20003_zpscqz15v4h.jpg

Yes, something to make the people see you. I like bright colors. Well-done.

Looks good! just don't get lured into that false sense of thinking people will see you now because your bike is a little bit brighter. People still won't see you, don't be fooled. Assuming that cars see you is what gets many people hurt. I'm invisible and nobody can see me, that is how I always ride.

Stay safe and don't scratch that pretty new paint,
Matt

Looks good! just don't get lured into that false sense of thinking people will see you now because your bike is a little bit brighter. People still won't see you, don't be fooled. Assuming that cars see you is what gets many people hurt. I'm invisible and nobody can see me, that is how I always ride.

Stay safe and don't scratch that pretty new paint, Matt

Agree.
Your best bet for visibility is lighting, followed by light-colored clothing (with reflective strips) and an anything-but-black helmet.
A triangle of light up front is much more visible to cagers than a single headlight, because a triangle is not what they are used to seeing. 35or 55 watt driving lamps serve this purpose well .
Also, don't scrimp on the running/turn signal light output. It's hard to beat the stock lollipops for visibility, although most LED's are better looking.
Just my opinions. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back