Limited Edition Engine Badge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxout1200

Reaction score
Any one know what the limited edition engine badge is? IT Was supposed to come with the bike. I don't see anything on my 09 that says limited edition.

Key holder? Anybody know if it serves a purpose or is it just supposed to impress the ladies when carried in your front pocket? Nobody at the dealer knows and it isn't mentioned in the owners manual.

PS. There are four luggage strap holder locations on the 09. One on each passenger footpeg and two below the passenger seat

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 56
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 54
Any one know what the limited edition engine badge is? IT Was supposed to come with the bike. I don't see anything on my 09 that says limited edition.

That's the first time I have heard the mention of a limited edition engine badge.

Key holder? Anybody know if it serves a purpose or is it just supposed to impress the ladies when carried in your front pocket? Nobody at the dealer knows and it isn't mentioned in the owners manual.

LOL.... :rofl_200:

The badge is what number out of the 2500 yours is. It well be sent to you after Yamaha gets your paperwork from the dealer. So far the only person I've heard of getting theirs was the first person to take delivery in the US. As for the key holder its a gimmick. It serves no special purpose. There is a spot by the fuel cap you can store it when your riding, when your done it has that little ring so you can wear it around your neck with one of those key leash things. I can't find the pic but its to the left of the filler cap.

Attachments

• badge.jpg
    badge.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Back