Line Drawing, Sketch or Photoshop Help??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorR6

Reaction score
Great title right?? Sorry I couldn't come up with anything better title. Here is my situation. My 47 year sister was diagnosed with a very very rare form of Cancer last year (Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma = blood vessel cancer). How rare? She is only 51 know case. She was being treated at Mass. General but with little success and we recently got her into a MD Anderson program in Houston, so hopefully that will have better results. Since her diagnosis last July I have been a Livestrongaholic. Anytime I need sneaker, shirts, hats, short, socks, jacket .... you name it, if there is a Livestrong version I get it.

I've decided I want to turn my Vmax into a tribute bike for her as well all people effected by cancer and do it up in a Livestrong them. I have several ideas rolling around in that empty space between my ears called my brain and want to submit them to the organization for approval. I can't draw to save my life, so I tried tracing a few but couldn't get the detail out of it that I needed. If anyone of you guys as a line drawing or a sketch of a 85-07 Vmax I would be greatly appreciative if you could share with me. Another thing that was suggested to me was since we have a few Photoshop Masters in the forum, maybe one could help me out if possible. I would appreciate any help or directions. As always, thanks in advance.

Regards
Michael

Here ya go.

vmaxlinedrawing.jpg

yamahavmax.gif

KJ, email that fullsize pic if you would. I think that could look great engraved on something.
Sean

Back