load equalizers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1125

Reaction score
what is the best option for load equalizers i am installing led turns and i know they need them.
i see some guys here made them or just buy them and be done. where is the best place to buy them?
Chris

what is the best option for load equalizers i am installing led turns and i know they need them.
i see some guys here made them or just buy them and be done. where is the best place to buy them?
Chris

Hard to make them any cheaper than this. Page down until you see them.

http://superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=CAR

I had a hard time finding a place that sold the right resistors for the job. And no, Radio Shack doesn't sell them. At least, not the stores around me.

thanks guys i can definitly use one of these options either way sounds good and more that likely the same cost.
Chris :wink2:

I installed front and rear led turn signals and had the problem with all 4 flashing. I installed the flasher relay and all 4 flash. Went to radio shack bought 2 diodes and installed works fine now. You have to use 2 diodes. One to each indicator bulb wire.

Back