Long Time Vmaxer Passes.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
Chuck Lombardo passed away yesterday. I'm sure many of you guys knew him from different VMax events like Thunder or Daytona.

He was a unique individual, a hardcore VMax fanatic.......and my friend.

There is no information on any services yet.

Mark

10491210_10203217733456921_8455722974022877660_n.jpg

Thoughts and prayers going out to his family. Never had the pleasure of meeting him but anyone who is part of the Vmax brotherhood is good guy in my book and his death a big loss.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers for his family. Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of meeting him.

Sadly I didn't know him but my thoughts are with his family and with you as well !

Very sorry to hear this he was a F/B friend for the last 4 or 5 years but I never had the pleasure of meeting him. Sorry for your loss Mark, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. :eusa_pray:

Met Chuck at Thunder years ago , he was a Class Act and all around Great guy ! R.I.P. Chuck

He was a great funny guy the few times I was able to meet up with him. I helped him a few times over the years and always good to work with too.

Couple of pics from Daytona 2002

Attachments

• DSCN0340.jpg
    DSCN0340.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN0384.jpg
    DSCN0384.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 26
I spoke to Chuck a few times over the phone about some parts , which turned into a couple hours of general B.S. about riding and Vmaxxes and life in general. He will be missed.

Condolences to the family and friends.

Back