Long time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Firstly I wanted to say sorry to those that have left me messages with no response. To answer those questions if I am still making COP kits. I am no longer making those kits. The rights or what I had made them to be become I no longer truly own, sold. I had no time to build more and things were looking like they were going south in my side of life if you know what I mean. If I end up doing more of these it will be for the individual that I gave the rights to. I travel for work and it made it difficult at times to work on those. Along with getting divorced, selling the house, tools in storage and trying to find good COPs to use was getting extremely difficult. It only made sense to not have another thing on my plate to deal with. I am living outside Vegas now and currently do not have the time nor the vision to see well enough to build them. I recently had a cornea transplant in my right eye due to (basically I wasn’t a candidate) Lasix and my cornea was too thin. Eventually I will have to get my other eye done too. They are telling me it will take up to a year to fully recover. By then possibly the left eye will be done. I don’t want some pity party crap I am just letting you all know what h as been going on. I walked away from this site originally because there was too much drama that had been going on and was tired of it not being taken care of by the moderators. Wishing you all the best, ride safe and watch out for the crazies!

G

Last edited:
Gannon, sounds like you're dealing with things and have prioritized well. Best of luck in your future. Follow the health experts' advice but if you have reservations, don't hesitate to ask for a second opinion. My S____ Design COP's are going strong, still.

Hope everything works out for you and welcome back. Dont be a stranger and......you still riding a Max???

This is the first I've seen a Rune in quite a while, looks good! I worked at a large motorcycle dealership when they were new, I think we sold around 6 or so.

That sucks about your eye issues. Yours is a great example of why I'm never chancing doing Lasix, I'd rather deal with my damn glasses.

Being a relative newbie, I don't know you, but welcome back! 😁

Back