longest marriage.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS IS MY 3RD MARRIAGE , 1ST WHEN I WAS 20 , WE HAD DATED FOR 3 YEARS , LASTED 6 MONTHS . 2ND WHEN I WAS 29 , WE HAD DATED FOR 3 YEARS , LASTED 1 YEAR . AFTER THIS ONE , I DATED A COUPLE TIMES , THEN THROUGH THIS ONE GIRL OUT OF MY HOUSE THAT STARTED GIVING ME SOME SHIT , I WAS WORKING ON MY SKI BOAT THAT SHE CAME OUT ON ALL THE TIME ( SHE WAS HOT ) BUT I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET HER & HER FRIEND DOWN TOWN , BUT DIDN'T MAKE IN TIME , WAS AN HOUR LATE :confused2:, I TOLD HER , " I'M STILL LEGALLY MARRIED , AND YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME " GIVE ME MY KEY & AND GET OUT , MAN I WAS PISSED !:bang head: I DIDN'T GO ON A DATE FOR A YEAR & A HALF AFTER THAT & MAN IT WAS GREAT ! HAD MY OWN 3 BEDROOM HOUSE - A SKI BOAT - A CREW CAB DULLIE - MY DOG " TYLER " & PEACE & QUITE !!!!! THEN I STARTED DATING MY NOW WIFE , KNOWN HER FOR 25 YEARS , WE DATED FOR 4 YEARS , GOT MARRIED IN 1999 , THIS YEAR WILL BE 10 YEARS & BY FAR A NEW RECORD :rofl_200:, IT HAS ITS UPS & DOWNS ( BECAUSE THERE ALL CRAZY :rofl_200:) BUT ITS OVER ALL GOOD ! AND WE HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD SON , HE'S GREAT ! A DOG " DALLAS " & A 2006 V-MAX !...:punk:

Last edited:
almost six years, but we've been together for close to 15. I was 3 weeks out of being 19 when we met.

Eight, feels like 80. :hammer bash:

Nah, it's been the roughest 8 years of my life so far, but he's worth working through the hard times and the fighting.

Besides, the makeup sex is incredible!

We were both soldiers, serving together in CA. Learned to ride motorcycles together before we ever dated. Cool dude, even if he is a Yankee.

i am on 12 years 01/04/96, and still love my wife dearly!!

Dude, it's '09 now. From '96, that makes your marriage - 13 years? I thought you might like to get this figured out before the actual day comes up and you say this to the wife.

My wife and I celebrated ten years just today, Jan. 2.

Latest posts

Back