Longest Rolling burnout Vmax....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't watch it on mobile :(

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

sweet.. thats crazy...I still prefer the sound of a Gen 1 though. ;)

at 55 seconds..looks like it started to get slippy, while he had 1 hand on the bars.

cool vid though, ok back to work..

Very impressive, I love to do an occasional burn out on a tire I am about to replace. But that guy abuses the hell out of that Gen ll, I could never do that to my bike.

fun to watch:biglaugh:...but im not into runnin the pizz outta my bike either.....just not my style:rofl_200:

I never use my front brake to extend the burnout......:confused2:......I love the power the Gen2 produces tho...............:biglaugh:................Tom.

Three things I don't do :

1. Burnouts
2. Wheelstands
3. Drag racing

All those things ever did for me was cost me a lot of money for bike parts & bike repairs, pain, broken bones & doctor's bills, and traffic tickets.
I'd rather spend my money on other things.

If others want to do those things; more power to em!:punk:
Go for it; I love to watch & be amazed.:clapping:
And it doesn't cost me a thing.:eusa_dance:

I dearly do love to go fast on a VMax, but I "pick my spots" more carefully these days, and am more aware of possible natural consequences.

Photos are of one of my car wrecks; taken on Thanksgiving Day 1968; when I still thought I was 10 feet tall & bullet proof.

Jester 42

Attachments

• November 1968.jpg
    November 1968.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 1968 Mustang Sports Coupe.jpg
    1968 Mustang Sports Coupe.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 38
Very impressive, I love to do an occasional burn out on a tire I am about to replace. But that guy abuses the hell out of that Gen ll, I could never do that to my bike.

That's not his bike........that's the dealer mechanic doing a test ride after the 600 mile break in service! :rofl_200:

That's not his bike........that's the dealer mechanic doing a test ride after the 600 mile break in service! :rofl_200:

Nope. Same mechanic, but he's on a customers' bike test riding after an oil pump recall fix.

That explains the 3 miles he put on the odo when he swore he only went down the block and back.

Back