Lookin for someone to ride with in Central MI

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warbeast

Reaction score
Most of the people I used to ride with have relocated out of the state because of the economy. I was wondering if anyone on here is from around my area. I live about 15 miles south of Mount Pleasant. Now that it's starting to warm up around here I am gonna be looking for some places to ride. Let me know if you wanna take a ride somewhere... Just PM me or reply.

Most of the people I used to ride with have relocated out of the state because of the economy. I was wondering if anyone on here is from around my area. I live about 15 miles south of Mount Pleasant. Now that it's starting to warm up around here I am gonna be looking for some places to ride. Let me know if you wanna take a ride somewhere... Just PM me or reply.
I live in Michigan, but in the U.P., not close enough for after work rides but maybe we could meet somewhere halfway a ride on from there.
I would like to get down to your area to watch some bike drag racing if you know of any?
Also, I will be going to the Spring Icebreaker in Ontario and if you are going to that maybe we can meet and ride there together if our schedules work.

I live in Michigan, but in the U.P., not close enough for after work rides but maybe we could meet somewhere halfway a ride on from there.
I would like to get down to your area to watch some bike drag racing if you know of any?
Also, I will be going to the Spring Icebreaker in Ontario and if you are going to that maybe we can meet and ride there together if our schedules work.
I've not really heard of any Bike drag stuff around here. But I've read about some events over in Grand Rapids. Actually I take that back, there is a Rally going on in Midland MI June 18th, 19th, and 20th. http://bennysbikerally.org

It'd be cool to meet up somewhere half way sometime also. Only problem would be the extremely sore ass from the stock seat.

Come to Woodward any weekend during the summer and you'll see all kinds of drags (illegal of course) I'm from the Oxford area (north of Pontiac) I'm planning on riding to the Blaney Park Rendezvous in the U.P. June 19,20 & 21st. I've been there before and it's a blast. It's also Vmax friendly, geared towards Hogs but very accepting to other bikes. Redbone and I spoke about it last year, he' farmiliar with it too. I'm attempting to get a group together from my area to ride there. It would be great if you guys could go too! The more Max the better!

http://www.blaneyparkrendezvous.com/

Come to Woodward any weekend during the summer and you'll see all kinds of drags (illegal of course) I'm from the Oxford area (north of Pontiac) I'm planning on riding to the Blaney Park Rendezvous in the U.P. June 19,20 & 21st. I've been there before and it's a blast. It's also Vmax friendly, geared towards Hogs but very accepting to other bikes. Redbone and I spoke about it last year, he' farmiliar with it too. I'm attempting to get a group together from my area to ride there. It would be great if you guys could go too! The more Max the better!

http://www.blaneyparkrendezvous.com/

I'd consider the blaney park thing if I wasn't already going to Benny's bike rally in Midland, MI the same weekend.

I'm not sure how far from PawPaw you are, but there is a VMOA Rally going on there this weekend. If you're interested, I can get you the number of the guy who's organizing it.

Latest posts

Back