Looking at buying a 2012 max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doylee469

Reaction score
Looking at buying a matte gray 2012 max. Guy wants 9500 and it has 4 k miles. slight paint damage to the rear fender. Any common probs with these other then making harley guys jelous and burning thru tires? Not a fan of matte paint but I imagine i’ll have the bike for awhile and paint it same color with a clear coat.

also is this forum active or is there a better one to join?

Good price for the miles, great bike with few if any problems. They really did a great job on the 2nd Gen. Take it easy at first this thing has some power, reminds me of driving a big block chevy with 4.11 gears in it. It will jump and run in any gear and any speed. Good luck and invest in rear tires they don't tend to last to long!!!!

Good price for the miles, great bike with few if any problems. They really did a great job on the 2nd Gen. Take it easy at first this thing has some power, reminds me of driving a big block chevy with 4.11 gears in it. It will jump and run in any gear and any speed. Good luck and invest in rear tires they don't tend to last to long!!!!
Yeah for my area it’s a steal, thats why im all over it. it’s been my dream bike for many years. Very excited to own yamahas v4!

Hey! I have a 2012 with about 998 miles on it - I'm the original owner, just had to stop riding for a few years. Its a GREAT bike, you will love it! My only gripe is the smallish gas tank. A few folks on this board have been upgrading the tanks to hold a bit more. There are a few options to go with if you decide to go this route.

Back